The Foundation of the AAGL’s Fund for the Future (FFTF) provides scholarship funding for AAGL Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS) programs to support the training of their MIGS fellows and offset their educational expenses.
The FFTF program was launched in 2011 as a partnership between the Foundation of the AAGL and industry, thereby allowing industry partners to provide financial support to the AAGL Fellowships.
The FFTF program offers an online application that fellowship sites can use to apply for funding of their fellow(s). This program is only available to FMIGS sites, and not to individual fellows. If Fellows wish to receive funding through this program, they are to contact their fellowship site administrator and direct them to the FFTF website.
The Foundation of the AAGL Board has implemented the following guidelines for the Funds for the Future program:
- Award winners are eligible to apply again three program years after receiving an award.
- An essay will be required with your application.
- Applications will be weighted based on the number of fellows in your program.
- Information submitted in the application process may be audited.
- Each FMIGS site is only eligible for one award per program year.
Did you know the Foundation has provided $272,000 in grant funding to FMIGS Programs in 2023! The Foundation of the AAGL has given almost $2 million to FMIGS programs over the last decade. Please join us in congratulating the following programs for being the recipients of grants in 2023!